Amazing city of
- Interactive museum showing ancient Gdańsk;
- Main Town: the Crane, former port at the Motława river, St. Mary's Church, Neptun's Well, Royal Road, Torture Chamber;
- Old Town: the Great Mill, St. Brygida's Church, Radunia Canal;
- shipyard in Gdańsk: European Centre of the Solidarność Association, Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers, historical Gate No. 2.
- Oliwa's park, buildings of the Cistercians monastery, Archcathedral of Oliwa, Oliwa' Organs;
- The Valley of Joy, Water Smithy in Oliwa built in the 16th century.
Recommended attractions for
Sopot and Gdynia
- museum of the town;
- fishing harbour;
- resort, sports and amusement facilities;
- art nouveau and eclectic downtown.
- modernistic downtown;
- commercial and passenger port;
- aquarium in Gdynia;
- fishing harbour in Orłowo.
Beautiful region of
- open-air ethnographic museum in Szymbark (history of the inhabitants of Kaszuby, upside-down house, Siberian exhibition, partisans exhibition, feast by the fire)
- family museum of pottery and ceramics in Chmielno existing for over one hundred years;
- open-air ethnographic museum of the Kaszuby village in Wdzydze Kiszewskie – rich, collection of buildings, machines, equipment and furniture coming from Kaszuby gathered for over 100 years;
- open-air ethnographic railway museum in Kościerzyna – collections of railway rolling stock and railway souvenirs from the whole Gdańsk area;
- Kartuzy: buildings of the Carthusians monastery, cathedral;
- Wejherowo: Kalwaria Wejherowska created in the 17th century, historical down-town;
- Puck: mediaeval downtown with a parish church;
- Hel: historical fishing settlement, fishing port, Seal Aquarium;
- Bytów: fortified castle of the Teutonic Order.